Fyrudden is the junction between the mainland and Gryts Skärgård. In Fyrudden there is a guest harbor with a grocery store, fuel, restaurant and ice cream kiosk. The harbor holds a total of about 65 guest berths, partly with mooring at the barrier (50), partly with anchor or longship after the quay.
The host for Fyruden’s guest harbor is Skärgårdskompaniet (070-6014209).
Coordinates: 58° 11’5 N – 16° 51’2 E
- Drop-in places only
- Port fee including electricity: SEK 250 / day for boats <12 m and SEK 370 / day for boats> 12 m
- Port depth about 4 m at the fishing quay
- Shower, toilet and laundry room are in the harbor office building
- Garbage station that receives household waste and the Green Bag (food waste), colored and uncoloured glass. Pledge can be left in the store.
- Fresh water and sewage disposal station are available
- Bus connection with Valdemarsvik 20 km (line 464)
- Free trailer ramp
OVERVIEW OF THE PORT:
Permitted locations and depth
RIGHT NOW IN FYRUDDEN: Our webcams