Fyrudden is the junction between the mainland and Gryts Skärgård. In Fyrudden there is a guest harbour with a grocery store, fuel station restaurant and ice cream kiosk. The harbour holds a total of about 65 guest berths, partly with mooring at the barrier (50), partly with anchor or longship after the quay.
- Drop-in places only
- Port fee including electricity:
SEK 250 / day for boats <12 m
SEK 370 / day for boats> 12 m
- Fee is paid at the pay station outside the harbour office
- The harbour depth is approximately 4 meters at the inner quay
- Shower, toilet and laundry room is located in the red building in the south
- Harbour office is located in the same building as the washroom facilities
- Fyrudden provide waste disposal and recycling facilities in the northern parts of the harbour. General waste and food waste (requires the Green Bag), can be disposed here. Glass, carton and plastic is recycled in separate bins.
- Empty bottles and cans may be recycled using the machine outside the grocery store
- Fresh water and sewage disposal station are available next to the fuel station
- Bus connection with Valdemarsvik 20 km (Östgötatrafiken, bus line 464)
- Trailer ramp (SEK 50)
MAP OVERVIEW OF THE PORT: Permitted locations and depth
RIGHT NOW IN FYRUDDEN: Our webcams